In conjunction with Apple Financial Services (AFS), CapitolMac offers business customers the flexibility of leasing devices and services in order to maximize the value of their technology investment. If your business qualifies for Apple leasing, here’s what AFS offers.
- Minimum of two years in business
- $10,000 minimum purchase (at least 20% of which is Apple product)
- 12-60 month term with monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual payments
- Step payments and deferrals on first payment up to six months
- Significant savings versus paying cash
- Potential 25% savings on a 2-year Fair Market Value lease (offers subject to change)
- Possible tax advantages
- Minimizes risk of technology obsolescence with built-in upgrade plan
- Flexible terms based on budget
- Offset immediate purchase costs by paying over time
- Improve management of technology lifecycle
- Multiple financing options and flexibility
- Lower monthly payments
- Additional discounts for large leasing contracts and trade-ins of existing equipment
Every product and service offered by CapitolMac qualifies, and only 20% of the invoice needs to be made up of Apple products. Contact us to learn more about the leasing options available to you.